2013 I-way Leadership Awards Community Partnerships, Coordinated Solutions14-Feb-2013 The I-way Leadership Award is a way to recognize leadership and innovation for effective coordination of mobility options in Idaho. Three (3) awards will be provided to a project, individual, agency, or process that receives the most points based on the nomination criteria. The award is co-sponsored by the Community Transportation Association of Idaho (CTAI) and the Idaho Transportation Department, Division of Transportation Performance (ITD).
Awardees will be:
- Recognized at the Idaho Transportation Board meeting conducted in their respective districts.
- Receive a plaque to highlight their achievement.
- Receive a letter of recognition describing their accomplishment.
- Be featured on the I-way website, www.i-way.org.
Nomination process and selection details:
- Anyone may nominate a project, individual, agency, or process (self-nominations are encouraged).
- Submittal of all components of the nomination criteria is due by March 1, 2013.
- Nominees will be evaluated based on the extent they meet the nomination criteria.
In 2013, the Selection Panel will include five geographically diverse individuals, secured and confirmed by the Idaho Mobility Council (IMC). Those panelists include:
- One IMC representative from the Public Transportation Advisory Council,
- One IMC representative from an agency (state or regional),
- One District Mobility Manager,
- One advocate/consumer representative, and
- One transportation provider perspective.
For more information about the 2013 I-way Leadership Awards contact Heather Wheeler at 208-344-2354 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit a nomination, go to www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013_I-way_Leadership_Awards.
Submittal of all components of the nomination criteria is due by March 1, 2013